Tasha's Artisan Foods
– Coconut milk – Dairy-free chocolate or Dark chocolate chips (70%) – Peanut butter – Vanilla extract
– In a thick-bottomed saucepan, pour coconut milk. Bring it to a simmer on medium heat. – Turn the heat off & add the chocolate.
– Whisk in the peanut butter. Mix well. – Let the mixture cool for a few minutes before adding in the vanilla extract!
– Pour into your serving dishes & refrigerate for 1-2 hours, until set.
– Top with pomegranate arils & peanuts, serve cold. Enjoy!