The loveliest, light -as -air dessert that’s just perfect for summers! Crisp on the outside with a soft marshmallowy center served with beautiful fresh fruits and lightly whipped cream, Pavlova recipe is truly dreamy!
While making Pavlova Recipe may seem daunting, hopefully, this easy recipe will help you tide over the fears! There are just some basic rules that need to be followed to get a magnificent pastry every time. And don’t you worry about those cracks. They just add to the charm!
This meringue-based dessert is a perfect vessel to showcase the gorgeous fruits of the season. Its play of various textures and flavours. Once we have the base ready, you can dress it up as you like it. It will have you and your guests gushing all over it. A word of caution though – it does get messy once you start serving it. But again who cares when it’s all so so delicious!
I mean look at it!
Before we begin to make a Pavlova Recipe, let’s take a look at the tips, shall we?
- Egg whites – Eggs separate well when cold, but when you start whisking them, please make sure they are at room temperature.
- The bowl and beaters used for whisking egg whites should be clean, grease-free and completely dry.
- Sugar – Caster sugar or powdered sugar is the best. I simply grind the sugar in my coffee grinder.
- Add the sugar in 2-3 parts, ensuring each time the sugar is well combined before adding more.
- Vinegar – you can use regular white vinegar or apple cider vinegar. You will not get any vinegar taste in your Pavlova Recipe, I promise.
- Do let the Pavlova Recipe cool completely in the oven. This reduces the chances of the pav deflating too much[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
or cracking too much.
- This may not be the best dessert to make when its humid. Again experience talking – I’ve shed too many tears over mushy meringue-based desserts. So monsoon is not the time to make them!
- Please do serve it immediately. That billowy soft cream does make the Pavlova Recipe base soggy!
I hope this easy sublime dessert makes it to your table! I’d love to hear from you. Please do rate and comment below! You can also FOLLOW ME on INSTAGRAM , PINTEREST and FACEBOOK for more fabulous recipes!