This Pear Blueberry Ginger Smoothie is an easy, invigorating, and super delicious way to make your day healthier! This smoothie is made with almond milk, fruits, ginger and chia seeds.
Smoothies are a simple and effective way to pack in a bunch of nutritious, delicious ingredients into one glass! This Blueberry Ginger Smoothie is a vegan smoothie, using almond milk.
I've grown to love ginger in my smoothies since I made this Beetroot Ginger Detox Smoothie. The health benefits of ginger are enormous, but I also enjoy its sharp taste against the creamy smooth sweetness of pear and bananas.
Blueberries add a hefty load of antioxidants to this nutrient-rich smoothie. It's loaded with fiber, protein, vitamins, and immunity-boosting properties.
I didn't feel the need to add any sweetener as bananas and pears did that job well. But you could certainly add a couple of dates or honey according to your preference. These days, I'm quite hooked on my homemade Almond Milk and that's what was used here. All good fats!
MORE EASY SMOOTHIE RECIPES
- Strawberry Orange Spinach Smoothie
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie
- Pineapple Mango Smoothie Recipe
Half the joy of cooking is sharing it with others, which is why I’m always eager to hear from you. So go right ahead and drop a comment or reach out on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook. I hope you love this healthy blueberry ginger smoothie as much as I do!
Pear Blueberry Ginger Smoothie
- 1 big Pear, peeled and cut in pieces
- 1/2 cup Blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 tsp Fresh Ginger, grated You can add more if you prefer a sharper taste
- 1 Banana
- 2 tsp Chia seeds
- 2 tbsp Oats, lightly roasted and cooled I prefer to lightly roast the oats, you can use them as is too.
- 1 cup Almond milk You can use any milk of your choice
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and process till smooth and creamy. Taste and adjust for taste. Serve immediately. Enjoy!