If you love healthy and easy smoothies, you have to try this immunity-boosting Pineapple Strawberry Smoothie. A beautiful pink smoothie to start your day with a nutritious kick!
Why Try This Pineapple Strawberry Smoothie
It's an easy way to add something super healthy to your day!
- Metabolism stimulating.
- Rich in vitamin C, vitamin B 6 and many minerals like manganese, calcium, and magnesium.
- High in fiber (soluble and insoluble) and anti-inflammatory properties.
This fruit smoothie with ginger is truly a winner!
Pineapple is a nutritious tropical fruit loved universally for its sweet exceptional flavour and taste. Wonderfully juicy and refreshing it's a storehouse of various health benefits. Apart from its immunity-boosting qualities, it helps in regulating blood pressure, improving blood circulation, improving oral and bone health.
Ginger, chia seeds, and turmeric take this healthful recipe another notch along with banana, which also adds to the sweetness.
Strawberries ,one of my favourite berries, really pack a healthful punch and give the smoothie a lovely sweet tart flavour.
So drink up my friends and fight the flu away with this delightful breakfast beverage! I’d love to hear from you. Do leave a comment below and share a picture on INSTAGRAM using the hashtag #tashasartisanfoods !
I have not used any sweetener in this recipe. If you prefer the smoothie to be sweeter, please use an extra banana or any sweetener of your choice.
You can make this recipe completely VEGAN by using a plant-based yogurt or milk of your choice.
More Easy Smoothie Recipes
- Strawberry Orange Spinach Smoothie
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie
- Pineapple Mango Smoothie Recipe
- Blueberry Ginger Smoothie
Half the joy of cooking is sharing it with others, which is why I’m always eager to hear from you. So go right ahead and drop a comment or reach out on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook. I hope you love this healthy strawberry pineapple smoothie as much as I do!
Pineapple Strawberry Smoothie
- 8-10 Strawberries, diced
- 1/4 cup Fresh pineapple, diced
- 1 Banana
- 1/2 cup Yogurt, plain
- 1 tsp Chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1/4" Fresh ginger root, sliced thinly
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender. Process until smooth and well blended. Taste and adjust for sweetness and consistency that you prefer. Enjoy!