An elegant and delightful dessert which is extraordinarily simple! This Easy 2 Ingredient Chocolate Pudding is a must try recipe.
There are some days when I crave chocolate with an overwhelming intensity. And not just any chocolate bar or dessert, but rich, unadulterated chocolate. I’ve found that the best way to get a quick but still good quality fix is with this easy 2 ingredient chocolate pudding. Simply put, its like a
pillowy cloud of dark and rich chocolate. This pudding has a luscious texture that melts in your mouth, like chocolate silk.
I adapted this recipe from the wonderful and talented Elana over at Elana’s Pantry. Her 2 ingredient pudding was made using 85% dark chocolate; I used dark dairy-free chocolate to make this completely vegan. I also sprinkled in some cinnamon powder and finished the pudding with a dusting of cocoa powder and chocolate shavings!
The fact that this recipe is so low effort makes it even more divine in my book! Gently heat coconut milk and chocolate over low heat and stir the mixture constantly till melted. Then comes the hard part – waiting for it to set! It takes a good 3-4 hours, so if you’re making this for entertaining,
remember to prepare it well in advance!
Why should you make this 2 Ingredient Vegan Chocolate Pudding?
- It’s a decadent dessert made with the simplest ingredients.
- Smooth and satiny texture that is absolutely heavenly.
- It has the loveliest flavors – pure chocolate with a hint of cinnamon
- It is very, very easy to make – no-bake! No mess! Just some melting, stirring, refrigerating and you’ve got a winner!
- Cinnamon is optional. You can add any other flavoring of your choice or simply keep it simple.
- This pudding is great with regular dark chocolate too. I tried this with 70% chocolate and comes out just perfect.