Nothing says summer like fresh mangoes! These easy Mango Lemon Cashew Popsicles are an amazing way to enjoy them. Refreshing, delicious, creamy, and packed with bright flavor! This is the best mango popsicle recipe.
Why You'll Love These Vegan Mango Popsicles:
- All you need is a blender to make these quick popsicles!
- 5 simple ingredients only
- Great for breakfast, snacking or a little sweet treat after meals!
- The perfect use for fresh summer mangoes and pomegranates
What Sweetener To Use
To keep these vegan, I used maple syrup.
However, honey or agave work just as well!
You can also make these vegan popsicles without sweetner. Add in a banana instead for a natural sweetness!
Why Use Cashew Milk for the Popsicles
Cashew milk gives a wonderful richness and body to these treats. You could, by all means, use thick yogurt. But I would implore you to try the nut milk, it just adds so much creaminess and a great flavour!
If you want to try making cashew milk at home, I have an easy recipe here.
So here's a sweet treat that tastes so good that you forget how good it is for you!
It's alkaline, rich in vitamins A & C, fiber, protein and also wonderful antioxidants. Sounds good? 🙂
Hope you all love it as much as we do.
More Easy Popsicle Recipes
Half the joy of cooking is sharing it with others, which is why I’m always eager to hear from you. So go right ahead and drop a comment or reach out on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook. I hope you love this vegan mango popsicle recipe as much as we do!
Mango Lemon Cashew Popsicles
- 1 cup Cashew Milk You can use plain Greek yogurt
- 1.5 Mangoes, diced
- 2 tsp Lemon juice
- 4-5 tbsp Maple syrup You can use honey or agave
- 4 tbsp Pomegranates
- Combine all the ingredients, except pomegranates, in a blender and whiz until thick and silky smooth. Taste and adjust for sweetness.
- Stir in the pomegranate arils and pour into your popsicle molds. Freeze for 8-10 hours. Unmold and enjoy!